- Tell us a little about yourself. I have been on the run for as long as I can remember. The vampires have taken over the Earth and as long as I stay hidden, I stay alive.
- Do you enjoy or dislike winter? Tell us why. Winter means longer nights and that makes it easier for vampires to kill. So, no I don't like winters.
- What would you do on a date (or with close friends) on a snowy evening? Hide underground.
- When it's cold and dreary outside, what makes you laugh out loud? My partner in all of this…Mark. For someone who has been through so much, he sure has a good sense of humor.
- If you were sitting around a fire, playing truth or dare, what would you choose and why? Truth. We've had enough dares in this dystopian world.
- Tell us about a winter memory from your childhood? Mama cooked us a delicious turkey for dinner, rare these days. We had to eat the meat in a closed room, windows barred. Vamps roamed outside all night.
- What is the most creative gift you would put under the tree? A sack of vamp repellent.
- Would you start a snowball fight? Yes. Mark deserves a good kick in the ass sometimes.
- Tell us about your favourite winter movie or book? We don't have time for movies or books these days. But we do manage to squeeze in a cuddle mow and then.
- How do you celebrate the holidays? Be it Christmas or Hannaukah or the Winter Solstice. We have a pine tree in the old church where we hide. We sing songs softly. But we always have one eye on the barred windows.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Teacher and Writer who loves to Travel.
-Writing is my drug, a fixed addiction-
Guardians of the Gate saga
The Day the Flowers Died
Shifter Evolutions Saga
Midnight: Century of the Vampire
Rebecca May (Historical/Contemporary)
Mia Black (Dystopia/Thrillers)