- Tell us a little about yourself. I have been on the run for as long as I can remember. The vampires have taken over the Earth and as long as I stay hidden, I stay alive.
- Do you enjoy or dislike winter? Tell us why. Winter means longer nights and that makes it easier for vampires to kill. So, no I don't like winters.
- What would you do on a date (or with close friends) on a snowy evening? Hide underground.
- When it's cold and dreary outside, what makes you laugh out loud? My partner in all of this…Mark. For someone who has been through so much, he sure has a good sense of humor.
- If you were sitting around a fire, playing truth or dare, what would you choose and why? Truth. We've had enough dares in this dystopian world.
- Tell us about a winter memory from your childhood? Mama cooked us a delicious turkey for dinner, rare these days. We had to eat the meat in a closed room, windows barred. Vamps roamed outside all night.
- What is the most creative gift you would put under the tree? A sack of vamp repellent.
- Would you start a snowball fight? Yes. Mark deserves a good kick in the ass sometimes.
- Tell us about your favourite winter movie or book? We don't have time for movies or books these days. But we do manage to squeeze in a cuddle mow and then.
- How do you celebrate the holidays? Be it Christmas or Hannaukah or the Winter Solstice. We have a pine tree in the old church where we hide. We sing songs softly. But we always have one eye on the barred windows.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
I am the author of the Never-Before-Seen-Concept of ANIMAL GRAPH, and am the 'Robot Girl', focusing on robots in dystopia.
I grew up partly in California viewing mountains outside my window, and then Florida under the warm sun. After graduating UCF in Creative Writing I traveled extensively in Asia for eight years.
I began writing THE PARANORMAL novels in 2009, and the ENTER TOMORROW dystopian novels in 2014 (though released in 2017).
I have a Thai Siamese from Thailand named Lotus, and a Tabby from the orphanage named Ash. Both show up in Exotiqa and Quantum State, and the upcoming Electric Gardens.
When not writing, I love reading books from Kindle Unlimited, cooking vegetarian dishes, watching movies, gardening, and spending time with friends.
If you want to get a hold of me, my eMail is firstname.lastname@example.org