.

.

Newsletter Subscription

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'm Back!

Well, it has been a busy year Aug 2012-June 2013...interning at a school to earn credentials so I can teach took a lot of time and energy out of me.

Also, I was working on my film The shifters as well...more here http://shifterevolutions.blogspot.com

But I'm Back! I'm now working on FALLING ANGELS and it should be out this year. I will work on ANGEL CODES, the last book in the series next and so both should be out this year concluding the AngelFire Saga!

Hope that pleases you fans and readers!

I'll be getting a newsletter out soon, so keep your eyes out for it!

Ami Blackwelder

4 comments:

  1. How to make money fast.
    Double Your Money in a Day will teach you how to make money fast no matter which way the stock market is moving. The teachings from Double Your Money in a Day will be a lifelong investment that can help enable you for success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No win no fee.
    My Claims Centre is a team of highly professional lawyers, which offer our clients a friendly, personable and proactive approach. Our unique approach to the industry appreciates every client is different; every legal problem unique, as such we offer specifically tailored advice to suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article written here. I got to know a few more Info. This info is really good.. Thanks
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

EatKind.net

Total Page views This Month