Sunday, February 14, 2010

FAN LETTER FOR GUARDIANS OF THE GATE

Paulina López Álvarez 01 January at 12:46 Report

Hi Ami, my name is Paulina, Im a girl from México, and when I was surfing on net I found this book, but I cant find the way to download the saga! Can you help me please? I dont know why, but I know I'll love this saga... And I'll read it... as soon as I find the page to download it x(

I'll really appreciate your help :)

Paulina

To answer your question Paulina, you can download it at the various public EBK sites like www.smashwords.com, www.scribd.com, and www.lulu.com and you may also download it at a few E Store Venues such as www.ireadiwrite.com, www.amazonkindle.com, www.allromance.com, www.omnilit.com, wwwmobipocket.com, and if you want the Print you may order it at www.createspace.com