Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Hunted of 2060 on Virtual Book Tour!

As many of you know I am on Virtual Book Tour and my stop on June 2nd you can check out there:
http://hedge-witcherybooks.blogspot.com/...

For those of you that want to follow me on my book tour, please scroll down this section and you will find the Virtual Book Tour Schedule and all the sites I will be visiting over June and July!

The Hunted of 2060 has created a lot of buzz and a lot of sales and its only in pre-production stage!!

The final will be available at the end of June in Professionally Edited format with an original cover design -concept by Ami Blackwelder (me), and created by an artist, Tasha Anderson.

I can't wait to get it out to my fans and hope you enjoy the various sites on The Hunted of 2060 to learn more about the series (3 books in total will be written on this series) and the characters!!

Please visit here for more info:


Join the discussions for The Hunted of 2060: