Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Hunted of 2060 Reviewed!


5.0 out of 5 stars Hunted LoversApril 18, 2010
This review is from: The Hunted of 2060 (Kindle Edition)
This is a very original, dark and romantic sci fi novel. I haven't read anything quite like it and the story, characters and dialogue all ring true to me. It is paced out very well with enough suspense, mystery and action as well as character development to engage my interest. I found the story compelling, especially the underlining themes of wildlife conservation and what prejudice does to humanity. I guess the ending is left open for a possible sequel. I am excited to find out if a sequel will be written and what will be the story of April, Robert and......(no spoilers).

So, will keep my eyes out for it and wish the author the best of luck. I hope to see it on shelves in bookstores. I would think a publisher would snatch it up quick. It would make a great movie.