Friday, June 18, 2010

The Hunted of 2060 Reviewed!





Synopsis

America 2060.
Three Lovers. Two Species. One Way to Survive.


Set in Alaska in 2060, when April enters her Sophomore year at University, she thought Robert might be the love of her life, but as she discovers, she is hiding something inside her, something the rest of the world believes to have died out.

She struggles with who she was and who she is becoming as she learns of a family she never knew existed and of enemies she will have to outrun, outfight or outwit to survive.





http://cleverlyinked.com/2010/06/ami-rebecca-blackwelder-hunted-of-2060.html

My Review

April was one of the strongest herione's I have read. You could feel her struggle between to worlds. Not only being with a hybrid. She also struggled with making the right choice in relationships. I have to admit I love Arken's character better than good old Rogers. There was so much happening in The Hunted of 2060 but you never felt overwhelmed or that you couldn't keep up with the plot. The setting placed in the future, was something you could believe. The way Human's treated aliens seems real, and likely to happen. I could see The Hunted of 2060 hitting the big screen. This was the first book of Ami's I have read. I will continue to look for Ami Blackwelder's books in the future.


This book was sent to me from Ami. In no way did this influence my review. All reviews are honest and true to my own opinions.



Want to win a Signed copy of The Hunted 2060?


To enter to win a signed copy of Ami Blackwelder's The Hunted of 2060

US Only
-You Must be a Follower
-You Must Leave a Comment
-You Must be 13 and older
-You Must Leave your email in your comment
-+5 extra entries for spreading the word(leave link on form in the comment.)
Will end July 15th