Sunday, February 5, 2012

#superbowl and boyfriends/husbands

I'm a woman. Today is the Super Bowl. Enough said, almost.

All the men in our lives gather around the television like it is some kind of all-knowing-entity, or strip club, or all-you-can-eat-buffet. Where is my husband? Where is my boyfriend? One might ask. Well, you won't have to look too far today. Just check your T.V.

Now, I realize some woman love the Super Bowl, high-fiving the men, serving them the potato chips and hamburgers fresh off the grill. The calories, maybe not so much.

But what about the rest of us? Those of us who would like to do something else? Those who would like to eat something else, because if you are anything like me you just have to look at food and gain weight. And football, unless we are talking European style, just isn't your thing.

Why isn't there a Super Bowl for woman?

Say....Super Shop Sunday, where all us woman from around the world shop till we drop or Super Slim Sunday, where us woman just have to watch the television and magically lose 10 lbs. How about...Super Man Sunday, where woman from around the world gather and meet their perfect man.

Now those are some Super Sundays I'd enjoy!

Well until then, I guess us ladies will just have to suffice with Super Bowl Sunday and while football isn't exactly my thing and hamburgers aren't exactly my food of choice, it is nice to snuggle up on the sofa with your BF or husband.

So, here is to another Super Bowl Sunday!!

And if you need something to read to keep you busy during the super bowl, please take a look at my titles on the left and right of this blog or check them out at kindle here:

*scifi romantic suspense
*paranormal romantic suspense
*historical romantic suspense



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ami+blackwelder&x=0&y=0





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!